Our customer is a scale-up company specialized in epilepsy diagnosis and monitoring. The combine AI and human expertise to help physicians give better health care to patients. There solutions are used by hospitals. They are looking for people who can help them change the world to become part of a team with a mission that matters.
What are you going to do?
Operational and software security are core tenets of any software company working with protected health information. As a Security Engineer, you will help us implement and enforce various industry best practices, from automated vulnerability scanning to planning/deployment of security software to internal penetration testing.
Your scope will range across cloud, cluster, and embedded environments; all systems running Linux. You will help complete customer security reviews and communicate with them about the product’s security controls. Depending on your skillset, you may be asked to implement and/or review security-sensitive source code. You will certainly be expected to conduct third-party software risk assessments and work to protect the company, its products, and its customers from cybersecurity threats.
What we need from you
- Previous work in a security-centric engineering role
- Applicable penetration testing knowledge
- Skills in at least one programming language applicable to security engineering
- Experience setting up automated vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of log analysis tools to aid in automated threat detection and reliability monitoring
- Competence in implementing security policies and participating in a GRC
- Ability to lead periodic security audits
- Willingness and capability to help develop company secure coding practices
- Linux system administration skills, including shell scripting
- Fluent in English is a MUST
What we have to offer?
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
Our customer is offering a competitive salary and other benefits. They value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
At Team4Code we are all about people and technology. We offer young professionals the opportunity to experience working for renown organizations and help them develop their career. But we also connect young and innovative companies with experienced professionals who can help them make the difference and become successful.
Why choose Team4Code?
As a (young) professional you want to make a difference. You want to be involved with modern technology and work on projects that have added value for society. You don’t get a kick out of making billable hours for an intermediary. You would much rather be part of a team that shows appealing results. That is why all Team4Code engineers work fulltime and dedicated as part of the customer’s team, for we believe that commitment to the team and the company is essential for a successful business. Our role is to relieve companies of the administrative burden when hiring professionals internationally. We facilitate them with recruitment, a workplace and HR support. We also facilitate the professionals and ensure that they can work comfortably. In daily practice, however, you work dedicated to the product company and report primarily to the product owner.
Our team brings experience from working for companies such as Sony, Hallmark and KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines). We have colleagues working in various industries, from medical to finance and from logistics to media.
Want to help customers grow their companies? Do you want to work with innovative applications that improve people’s lives? Our customers want to work with the best. They find top talent at Team4Code. Do you think you got what it takes? Let us know. Join us!