Team4Code is a Dutch/Ukrainian IT-company founded in 2020. We work for customers from various European countries. In 2021 we will make the step from start-up to scale-up. To make this happen we are open for new colleagues, one of them will be our new Recruiter.
The recruiters job is to build relationships with engineers and build a database of candidates for our customer. Our business model enables us to offer above market remuneration and excellent secondary conditions. He or she will attend meetings to meet candidates and will play an active role in (online) groups. The recruiter will not only find candidates via job boards or advertisement, but will also actively engage in headhunting.
As a Recruiter, you work closely together with the Sales Manager, the Marketing specialist and with the Assistant to the CEO.
What are you going to do?
- Building relations with potential (future) candidates
- Advise (potential) candidates about the Team4Code proposition and help them choose us
- Discuss candidates with customers
- Be active in (online) groups and meetups
- Report on a weekly basis on progress of your work
- Give input to our marketing specialists
What we need from you
- Higher education
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills
- Stable, mature personality
- Great sense of humor
- Some working experience
What we have to offer?
We are offering a basic salary with an additional bonus based on the recruitment results. Furthermore, we offer 20 holidays per year on top of the 8 national holidays per year. We also offer generous paid sick leave and opportunities for growth.
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2017. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Full Stack Developer