As a young professional you want to make a difference. You want to be involved with modern technology and work on projects that have added value for society. You don’t get a kick out of making billable hours for an intermediary. You would much rather be part of a team that shows appealing results. That is why all Team4Code engineers work fulltime and are dedicated as part of the customer’s team. We believe that commitment to the team and the company is essential for a successful business.
What are you going to do?
Our customer is a Dutch Scale-up. They were founded 3 years ago. Today they are 12 people working in the Dutch team. They are recruiting 4 more people and they also want to hire technical specialists from Ukraine.
You will join a team that works on a new analytics tool used by e-tailers. You have heard about Amazon. In the Netherlands ‘ Bol’ is the largest webshop. Just like Amazon, Bol offers a platform that enables a growing number of sales partners to offer their products directly to their audience. Sales partners have to optimize cost against maximum visibility. To do so they need information. The new tool is offering them just that. It gathers and analyses all the information that is relevant and present it in a way that is useful for the sales partners.
What we need from you
- You need to have knowledge about databases (Microsoft SQL), programming language Python, and ideally you have some understanding of systems management, preferably some Azure knowledge
- You are goal oriented and problem solving
- You are a mature professional who is ready to be responsible for the new team
- You have good communicative skills and you are a team player
- You have good English proficiency (written and verbal)
- You have an experience working in a commercial development team
- You are curious and eager to learn
What we have to offer?
- Long-term employment.
- 20 days of annual leave, paid sick leave.
- Professional and career growth opportunities.
- A hybrid model of working (remote, office) + flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation (in Euro).
- Education compensation.
- High-tech equipment for work.
At Team4Code we are all about people and technology. We offer young professionals the opportunity to experience working for renown organizations and help them develop their career. But we also connect young and innovative companies with experienced professionals who can help them make the difference and become successful.
Our team brings experience from working for companies such as Sony, Hallmark and KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines). We have colleagues working in various industries, from medical to finance and from logistics to media.
Want to help customers grow their companies? Do you want to work with innovative applications that improve people’s lives? Our customers want to work with the best. They find top talent at Team4Code. Do you think you got what it takes? Let us know. Join us!