We are looking for a Full Stack (.Net) Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs in the patient-specific medication distribution environment. This involves developing software for the backend that is used to control machines for packaging and inspecting patient-specific medication bags. This includes controlling and processing the output of the connected machines.
What are you going to do?
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What we need from you
- 1-3 years of experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- Experience with MS-SQL, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Azure, IIS
- Understanding the principles of the TCP/IP protocol
- English – Intermediate and higher
- Will be a plus: the passion for science fiction (Discworld, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Star Wars)
What we have to offer?
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Young team of professionals
- The possibility to gain international experience
- Remote work with flexible working hours
A careful procedure is followed to make an optimal match, in your interest and that of the company. If you want to know more, feel free to contact us. The procedure will consist of multiple interviews, tests and reference checks.
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2017. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Full Stack Developer