Our customer is a Dutch Scale-up. They were founded 4 years ago. Today they are 11 people working in the Dutch team. They are growing and they also want to hire technical specialists from Ukraine.
What are you going to do?
In the Netherlands there is a shortage of medical personnel such as therapists and doctors to meet the demand for mental health care. You will join a team that tries to make a contribution to solve this problem by developing smart software. With this software, patients can be helped better. With innovative solutions such as Virtual Reality, but also by applying serious game applications.
What we need from you
- A React Ninja with good CSS skills
- Ideally experienced with Loopback 3 / express & PostgreSQL
- Proficient with GitHub
- Experienced with testing and building tools (Npm, Jest)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform. (App Engine, Cloud Build, Cloud Functions, Cloud Scheduler, Cloud Bucket)
- Self-starting, highly-motivated
- You are goal oriented and problem solving
- You have excellent communicative skills
- You have good English proficiency (written and verbal)
- You have experience working in a commercial development team
- You have a Master degree, but you are still curious and eager to learn
- You are a team player with a sense of humor, optimism, and an ability to roll with changes
What we have to offer?
- Long-term employment.
- 20 days of annual leave, paid sick leave.
- Professional and career growth opportunities.
- A hybrid model of working (remote, office) + flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation (in Euro).
- Education compensation.
- High-tech equipment for work.
At Team4Code we are all about people and technology. We offer young professionals the opportunity to experience working for renown organizations and help them develop their career. But we also connect young and innovative companies with experienced professionals who can help them make the difference and become successful.
Why choose Team4Code?
As a (young) professional you want to make a difference. You want to be involved with modern technology and work on projects that have added value for society. You don’t get a kick out of making billable hours for an intermediary. You would much rather be part of a team that shows appealing results. That is why all Team4Code engineers work fulltime and dedicated as part of the customer’s team, for we believe that commitment to the team and the company is essential for a successful business. Our role is to relieve companies of the administrative burden when hiring professionals internationally. We facilitate them with recruitment, a workplace and HR support. We also facilitate the professionals and ensure that they can work comfortably. In daily practice, however, you work dedicated to the product company and report primarily to the product owner.
Our team brings experience from working for companies such as Sony, Hallmark and KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines). We have colleagues working in various industries, from medical to finance and from logistics to media.
Want to help customers grow their companies? Do you want to work with innovative applications that improve people’s lives? Our customers want to work with the best. They find top talent at Team4Code. Do you think you got what it takes? Let us know. Join us!