A passion for technology
Team4Code offers solutions for companies that use software for their business operations. This can be, for example, a service that is offered to customers through a SAAS application, or an e-commerce application. There are also customers who exploit software for operational use or to be able to offer customers service.
Sourcing of software developers, designers, testers, IT architects and network engineers based on salary plus a facility fee.
Project-based software. The basic principle is that the customer remains closely involved during the construction process.
What do customers turn to us for?
Our customers have in common that they themselves own the software code, the intellectual property. They do not want to become dependent on an outsourcing partner, but they want to remain in control of the development and management process. They have the vision to create great software solutions of their own, but they lack the staff they need to bring that vision to market. Sometimes they source the entire development team through us, but engineers are also deployed who form a flexible layer.
The total solution for remote sourcing
For software companies struggling to find skilled technicians, Team4Code offers a solution. Customers who require dedicated, full time software and network engineers will find the best remote specialists from Ukraine and Poland at Team4Code. We hire these employees for you based on our fully transparent Payrol+ model. The + stands for the workplace that we make available in our office, IT facilities and our local HR management that is available to help you.
If you are wondering whether Payroll+ is a good solution for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you open to investing in the relationship with the remote engineers in the same way as you do for the employees who are on your payroll?
- Are you willing to keep in regular contact with your Team4Code employees, just like with employees on your regular payroll? Do you have the knowledge and capacity to manage your team yourself? Or will are you open to hire a product owner to fill that role for you.
If you answered yes to these questions, we need to talk. If you have any questions yourself, please contact us. We are happy to discuss your situation and needs, and give you an idea of how we can help you.
Turnkey projects with a vision for the exploitation phase
You have a concrete project, which is clearly described and well defined. You are looking for a company that wants to build for you. The basic principle is that you remain the owner of the software code and the intellectual property. In addition, you want to keep the freedom to maintain the application yourself in the future or to outsource it to Team4Code.
If you’re wondering if Managed Projects is right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your project concern the development and building of an application that will play a role in your business operations? Is it important that the software is made in a professional manner and is quality paramount?
- Do you have a sourcing vision that goes beyond the project to build the application? Are management and further development an important subject when tendering the project?
- Do you see an important role for your own company in the development process, or do you want to stay at a distance until the moment of delivery?
Do these questions confirm your vision? In this case, too, we must speak. We take your project seriously and are happy to think along with you about an adequate solution.
Jan Dirk van der Borg
Product owner, E-learning application
Get notified about news