We source developers after getting to know each customer and their needs, and finding the right talent for the job. On rare occasions, everything lines up naturally, and we are able to identify an ideal team of candidates within days. More often, it takes two to four weeks to find the right people, introduce them to our client, secure the client’s approval, and finalize the paperwork.
Here’s how it works:
- We meet with you to learn about your team, your needs, and your goals. If you have a job profile available, we will use it. If not, we will help you write the job profile.
- Based on our initial consultation, we identify candidates who have the skills and temperament to become valuable contributors to your team. We pre-select only candidates who are worthy of your time.
- You talk with each one to determine who you’d like to hire.
- We supply the technology infrastructure your new hire will need.
- Our HR personnel works with your team to onboard the new hire. Our goal is to make you forget that your Team4Code developer isn’t on your own payroll!
Each of our candidates has specific strengths and salary requirements. Depending on the specific skills a given client needs, and the salary they are prepared to offer, we may find ourselves choosing the very best developers from a large pool, or digging a bit deeper to identify the very best candidate from a smaller group of recruits.
This approach reflects more than just our selectiveness: it’s good business practice for our clients, too. Nothing improves efficiency like getting things right the first time, and our process is designed to do just that. We have built our success on a reputation for providing talented developers who hit the ground running.
To that end, we constantly seek to add to our pool of talent. We look specifically for programmers and engineers who have mastered the skills necessary to do the job, and who also have the right mindset for quickly adapting to new projects and working environments. Each project is different, and so is each client. There are a lot of moving parts involved, and it’s our job to make them work seamlessly together.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Was this answer helpful to you?
Not the answer your were hoping for?
We would love to get in contact and help you
Great to hear!
If you need anything else, please contact us.