We regularly speak to customers who have a problem managing an existing application. There can be several reasons for this, for example:
- The application was built by employees who are no longer working for you.
- The supplier cannot or will no longer provide support.
- No knowledge about the application is available.
- The technology is obsolete, there must be an upgrade or the application has to be rebuilt.
- The maintenance costs for the application are too high.
- The application no longer meets the need.
We can help you solve these issues. To begin with, we will discuss the maintenance philosophy with you. What do you want to achieve? In many cases, the store will have to remain open during the renovation. We, therefore, offer various alternatives based on your wishes. They may look like this, for example:
- Set up a maintenance team that provides daily support and at the same time work on redeveloping and/or further developing the application and ensuring long-term continuity.
- Executing a project to make the application maintainable, for example by performing a necessary upgrade, adding functionality and ensuring good maintenance documentation.
- Offering support based on an SLA.
Do you want a proposal for making your business application manageable?
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Was this answer helpful to you?
Not the answer your were hoping for?
We would love to get in contact and help you
Great to hear!
If you need anything else, please contact us.