Many of our clients approach us after struggling to maintain applications that are already in place. This is a common issue, and can arise for various reasons, including:
- Incomplete transition after the employees who built the application leave the company.
- Lack of support from suppliers.
- Lack of documentation on the application.
- Obsolescence requiring the application to be upgraded or replaced.
- Exorbitant maintenance costs.
- Failure of legacy applications to meet current needs.
Whatever your reasons for seeking extra help with currently deployed applications, we can help. We start by learning about your maintenance philosophy and what you hope to achieve. Then we offer you a range of proposals so that you can pick the approach that works best for your company. In many cases, you’ll need to keep your applications in operation while switching to a new maintenance routine, and we want the change to be as unobtrusive as possible. Our range of proposed solutions might look something like this:
- Establish a maintenance team that provides routine support while also developing enhancements that keep the application running smoothly and extend its usefulness into the future.
- Perform upgrades, add functionality, and create documentation that allow maintenance to be smoothly passed on to another team.
- Provide support based on an SLA.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Was this answer helpful to you?
Not the answer your were hoping for?
We would love to get in contact and help you
Great to hear!
If you need anything else, please contact us.
Get notified about news